Tuesday, November 8

9 days and counting…....

We are taking Raffae to the movies to watch the new Harry Potter movie. It will be his first movie in the theatre. Tanveer and I are looking forward to the movie ourselves. It looks great from all the clips they have on mugglenet. Can’t wait to see He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named in action at the graveyard. And the Triwizard Tournament!!!! Wow! I can’t wait to see how Raffae reacts to it all. We are thinking he is either going to sit there watch the whole movie with his mouth open, or he will be screaming "wow" "Haywy Podder" "Dagons" all through out the movie. Maybe I’ll make him wear his Halloween costume to go to the movies. And if you have no idea what I am talking about, all I have to say to you is: "You have no idea what you are missing out! You ignorant muggle!!" :-D

No comments: