Wednesday, January 18

I want my mommy ......

I hate being sick and I am sick! My throat hurts. I am completely exhausted. It took all my willpower to get out of bed this morning and drag myself to the shower. When drinking my morning coffee didn't help, I figured it's time I go to the doctor and find out what's wrong with me. Turns out, I have both ear and throat infection!!!!! Now I am all drugged up, waiting for Tanveer to bring me hot soup so I can have my soup and go to sleep and get some much needed zzzzs. I need some serious TLC from mommy. Maybe I'll call her up and get some TLC over the phone!! I also realized why Raffae calls out "mommy" every 10 seconds when he is sick! I'll try not to get too annoyed next time!

3 comments:

Rae said...

You poor thing! I am so glad you went to the doctors. If you have trouble sleeping take some excederin PM. If I mention excederine one more time I hope you don't kill me. I really should be their spokesperson. If you are not online tomorrow I will give you a call. (((( Healing Vibes))))

F.S.Kabir said...

awww i totally know that feeling! i hope u did call ur mommy :) i know i become a complete baby when i'm sick (which as u might know by now, happens a lot :D ). Hope you have enough magazines/movies etc to keep u occupied!

Katie said...

Awww, I'm sorry you're sick! Sickness sucks! I hope you get better soon, or at least are able to spend some time reading and lounging around while others wait on you!