Thursday, March 7

And I am back...............

I've been itching to come back to blogging for a while now. Had a little down time today and thought why not start today. Its been a while - some things are still the same, some has changed for the better I hope. The kids have grown into little (pre) tweens, hubby is doing well. I like to think I've matured over the last couple years while I have been gone from the blog world. Celebrated the big 40, feel calmer, very comfortable in my own skin :-), have friends and family I am proud of, reading again now that I don't have diaper duty anymore! A good place to be in and I am grateful for that.

So, if you are a new reader, here's an ABC Meme on myself. If you are a follower/subscriber, here's to refreshing your memory!

A. Age: 41
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Tidying up!
D. Dogs: Not a dog fan. Not a cat fan either. Not a pet fan. Period!
E. Essential Start to the day: My cup of tea
F. Favorite Color: Black and White
G. Gold or Silver Jewelry: Silver
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instrument you play: Does Harmonium count?
J. Job Title: Applications Development Analyst
K. Kids: Two. Son - Raffae. Nerdy, omnivourous reader, cub-scout, video game afficionado. Daughter - Zoya. Drama queen, very good at drawing, future pianist, omnivorous eater, video game afficionado (kicks raffae's butt pretty regularly)!
L. Live: Maryland and love it
M. Movie I last watched - Silver Lining Playbook (in theatre), 5 Year Engagement (on tv)
N. Nicknames: Lubna, Vejal, Buno
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: 8 years ago when Zoya was born. Didn't sleep a wink the whole night cause drama queen was in full blown performance mode!
P. Pet Peeves: When people don't put things back to its original place after using
Q. Quote from a movie: Err...Expelliarmus!!!!!
R. Reading (currently): Swallows of Kabul by Yesmina Khadra
S. Siblings: One. Sister. Canada. Two cute nephews
T. Time it takes you to get ready: Without shower - 10 minutes, with shower - 30 minutes
U. Ultimate Vacation: What can I say. I love travelling. Every time I get to go to a new place and experience the culture is my ultimate vacation!
V. Vegetable you hate: None really
W. What makes you run late: Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X. X-Rays you have had: Do sonograms count?
Y. Yummy food that you make: Lot of things :-) I'm a decent cook
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffae? Panda? Dolphin? Lion? I dont know. I'm not a pet person, but I like going to zoos!

Learrn anything new? Did any answer surprise you? I'd love to read your ABC meme if you have a blog or you can leave a comment with your answers!

No comments: