Tuesday, January 3

A to Z

"Tuklified" this from Rezwan. Got to his blog from Katie's recent post. Very interesting blog. Will have to read all the old posts this weekend!

  • A - Age: 30+ :-P
  • B - Busy-ness! : Those darn kids!
  • C - Chore You Hate: Folding laundry!!!!!!!!!!!
  • D - Daily Routine: wake up, try to wake Tanveer up, make coffee, get the kids ready, try to wake Tanveer up again, get myself ready, pull Tanveer down from the bed, drag tanveer to the bathroom, leave for work, work, come back home, eat, play with kids, get them ready for bed, watch a little tv or read a little, sleep. yeah I know! Boring life!
  • E - Essential Make-Up Item: Deo, perfume, eye-liner and lipstick
  • F - Fave pastime: reading, watching tv/movie. Would like to pick up knitting, sewing again.
  • G - Gold or Silver: Whichever hubby feels like buying for me :-P
  • H - Homeland: USA and Bangladesh.
  • I - Instruments You Play: Harmonium!!!!!!!!!!
  • J - Jinx: None
  • K - Kids: Two. Son: Raffae 2 1/2 years old Daughter: Zoya 15 months old
  • L - Living Arrangements: At home with hubby and two kids and soon to be joined by my mom! Yayyy!
  • M - Marvels: My kids! Can't believe they grew up inside of me!
  • N - Number of Women I have slept with: None!!! ;-)
  • O - Obsession: the length of my hair.
  • P - Phobia: None.
  • Q - Quote You Like: Too many to mention here.
  • R - Religious Affiliation: By birth Muslim.
  • S - Siblings: 1 sister.
  • T - Time You Wake Up: Whenever one of the kids wake up!
  • U - Unique Habit: I always have to start cleaning a room from a corner!
  • V - Vegetable You Refuse to Eat: None.
  • W - Worst Habit: procrastination!
  • X - X-Rays You've Had: Teeth
  • Y - Yummy Food You Make: I make a mean beef curry!!!!!!!
  • Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

No comments: