Monday, March 27

Go Patriots!!!!

Let me first say that I am not a big sports follower, but something my brother-in-law said yesterday stuck with me. He was saying that we know GMU cause we live in Maryland, but to someone from Wisconsin or Minnesota, it's as foreign to them as whatever their smaller universities are to us! Then this morning, I was listening to a piece on NPR about GMU. Seems like they have achieved the unthinkable! I went to George Mason for two years before I transfered over to the terps territory. I loved that quaint, little campus and I was always finding faults with the UMD campus at the beginning. Then slowly, GMU slipped out of my mind. I got used to the Maryland campus. It was everying GMU was not! I think it's time I re-activate my affiliation with George Mason University! :-)

On a different note, go watch "Inside Man" if you haven't already! Insanely entertaining and clever! We were specially thrilled with the song that was played at the beginning and at the end of the movie! :-D I'm not going to spoil it for you! Go watch the movie. It's worth it! Clive Owen is HOT!!! ( Ofcourse not as hot as you baby!! :-P)

No comments: