Friday, November 30

Phanatics and Phools

Well "Phools" just looked good with "Phanatics". I meant "Fools". Anyway, what is the world coming to? Here are two stories that caught my eye this morning.



I don't think 7-8 year olds really know a lot of names beside their friends' names and I am going to bet anything that a lot of kids in that classroom has the name "Mohammed". I would have thought it was cute that they wanted to call the Teddy Bear Mohammed! But obviously some people are just way too sensitive about religion.

And that stupid guy. I really don't want to think about the offsprings he is going to produce/have produced and their intelligence levels.

Done with my bitching for the day. How are you all doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i KNOW!!! i am SO pissed off about that teddy bear story - this is RIDICULOUS!