- I saw an older gentleman at the airport the other day with a big Charlie Chaplin face on his socks!!!!!! How cute! I wanted to take a picture of it!
- I can't quite my finger on it but I really liked the Detroit airport. I was also intrigued to see all the signs at the airport displayed in multiple languages, including one that looked like Korean?!
- I like watching the shadow of the plane during landing. The shadow gets bigger and bigger and then all of a sudden it just thinks "enough already!" and hurries up and catches up with the plane. With a jolt (literally), you realize the plane has touched down!
- I found out you can buy a book at a chain store at the airport, read it and return it (with the original receipt) within the next six months for 50% money back. How cool is that?!
- I like the restroom stall doors at Chicago O'Hare and Midway which start from the floor.
Wednesday, November 7
I have been travelling quite a bit recently for work, vacation. Here are some random observations from airports and planes.